Friday 22 February 2013

Delicious Doodles


Morning folks
This weeks challenge at Delicious Doodles is FLOWERS FOR SPRING
For my card I used the poppy paper and Poppies image from Teri and kept it quite simple
So glad it's Friday and looking forward to the weekend- have quite a few orders to do and then hoping to actually get some time to play, it's that long since I've been able to not make something that hasn't been ordered or for a DT deadline that I probably won't know what to do
Have a great Friday
Allison X

3 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely hun! I'm sure you'll find something creative to make just for yourself, have fun! xx

Debbie said...

Wow Allison I think your card is stunning.Absolutely adore poppies.Love the clean lines too.Enjoy your weekend.Hugs Debbie x

Squirrel x said...

This is simply stunning hun! Hugs Sxx