Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone- hope you had a lovely time- mine was quiet but enjoyable and now it's time to try and get back into a routine... back to work so no more long lies and late nights.

The Cute Card Thursday challenge this week is Anything Goes so I made a this birthday boy card- not quite my first card of the card as it was made on the last day of 2012 and only had to have the sentiment added which was added today
Papers by Funky Hand and image Kenny K
Don't think I will bother with new year resolutions this year as they never seem to get kept anyway but perhaps just one which is to GET OUT more as I feel in a bit of a rut and can't be bothered so I need to force myself
Did you make any resolutions for this year??
Have a great day
Allison X

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

oh thats fab allison! I love that image and its perfect with those gorgeous stars
huge hugs Lou xx