Saturday 9 June 2012

Busy Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone,the challenge this week at Moving Along with the Times is anything but square so I made this shaped card for the challenge using Tatty Ted.- NO it's not it's anything but a card- what a wally I am,that's what I get for not reading it all....

Busy Saturday?...... of course.... busy making cards- great way to spend a Saturday.  Although I think I've done more farfing about than actually making much, and trying to keep an eye on the weather, it's a bit drizzly just now and I have washing hanging out that I don't want to get soaked.  Told Misty to let me know if it started raining and I thought when she came upstairs she was letting me know but it was actually a bee in the porch she was telling me about , so the bee has been safely put back outside with no stings for anyone.
You never know I might be back with another card later
Allison X

3 comments:

misteejay said...

It might not have been right for the challenge but it is still a lovely card.

Toni xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely image and beautiful flowers.

sue

Debbie said...

Fabby card, glad no one was on the receiving end of a bee sting! Maybe said bee was in your porch sheltering from the rain?! :)