Sunday 9 October 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz and Totally Gorjuss





At Kenny K's this weeks the challenge is to make a shaped card and at Totally Gorjuss the challenge is Ooh La La so my next card is for that challenge


the paper is by Funky Hand and it is one of my favourite papers and i just realised that in Craft Studio I can change the colour of it so I made it pink for this ooh La La very girly card- so be warned I might be changing all my favourite papers now to suit the colour scheme







Took me ages to make these today as the tendonitis in my hand is back and very painful but decided it needed some exercise instead of doing nothing- bet it's worse tonight! think I need to teach the dogs how to work my bug and punches for when it flares up.
Hope you had a lovely weekend
Allison X

8 comments:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful shaped cards - This is a really quick short visit from me, as I am preparing for demos and fulfilling a card order.

misteejay said...

Lovely cards - hope the hand isn't too bad this evening.

Love your blog header.

Toni xx

Debbie said...

Fab cards, love the papers you've used. I think dogs could definately be trained to help crafters when any sort of disability arises!

Debbie x

Kattiz said...

Cool card! Absolutly dotty ;) Thanks for playing with us at KKKGC this week.
Hugs Kattiz

Unknown said...

This ar e really gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the shapes and the second card is definitely ooh la la. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. (I have some candy on my blog.) Marianne x

tiggertastic said...

your kenny k card is so amazing

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Anonymous said...

i like the design and coloring and embossing made it more beautiful.


Plastic Card
Plastic business cards