Sunday 7 August 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz





Fun In The Sun is the theme this week over at Kenny K so its all things summery- for summer I think of greens as the grass is green and all the leaves on the trees and of course all the lovely flowers and a splash of orange for some brightness.






Have been a bad blogger for the last few weeks so apologies for not visiting and not joining in with challenges

Was at the seaside last weekend so here's Misty with my sisters dog Sam on the beach






And here's Bud having a little sing song on the beach



Can't believe it's Sunday already, where does the weekend go to and I still have loads to do, just one more order to complete then some DT stuff to do and hopefully will still have some time left to play- its pouring rain outside which is such a shame as it means I am holed up in the craft room the whole day with coffee and chocolate to keep me company!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Allisonx

5 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Wow I love this card.

misteejay said...

Great card.

I feel so sorry for you stuck in the craft room with chocolate & coffee LOL might have to do likewise as it is pouring down here too...

Toni xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card allison...is this a self portrait...thanks for sharing the pics of your two buddies...hugs kath xxx

Sarpreet said...

Such a gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours.

Kimmi said...

Fantastic card. I love the layout and the image! Great colour choice too!

Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG Challenges.

Good Luck

Kimmi