Thursday 10 February 2011

Love Love Love








hello peeps, a bit late to be posting but I forgot I was going to show you the new Love Love Love download available from Funky Hand
As you can see from the first card I did a Mother's Day card so it's versatile and not just for Valentine's and I just love love love the colours- the greys, blacks and the reds- wonderful
Finished off with a wobbler- the card , not me!
Have to get my head round making a load of Sympathy cards now as one of the guys at work lost his Mum this morning,so sad- that's why I like to have a little stock of them but they all got used up so must go and get on with them as I know loads from work want a card
Good night
AllisonX

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely cards - thanks for showing.

Toni :o)

Clare Brown said...

hi there just thought i'd pop over and check out your fab blog and become a follower.

clare x