Sunday 17 October 2010

Craftalicious


The Craftalicious challenge is an open challenge this time so this I made a card using the new soon to be released stamps available on at Craft at Home- click on the link on my side bar to take you to the shop
Watch out for plenty more samples as there are 11 stamps in total and I will show you them all and they will be available from the show at the SECC at the end of the month and so will the samples I will be showing you and isn't she just a cutie
I used Tim Holz papers- I will be sad when that pad is finished but then I will just have to buy another one!
Hope you are having a lovely weekend
AllisonX

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Love all the pink Allison and those flowers are great!! I love how you did her hair too, sooo cute!

Maria Matter said...

awww, so pretty Allison! great new image and I love your papers!
hugs & blessings!