Thursday 23 September 2010

Simon Says Stamp and Show


Over at Simon Says Stamp and show the challenge this week is Show Us Your Grunge
I had a few ideas in my head but went to craft class today and we were playing with the ultra thick embossing powder and i just fell in love with it- I knew there was something missing from my crafting life and this is it
made a collage and then using the embossing powder about four times on it and what a sheen from it- then used the red powder on the swirl and then stamped in gold before it cooled down and I was super impressed with the results so I came home with a tub of the clear and the bronze so be prepared to be to see at lot more of this in the future
Have a few order to do so going to play tomorrow with it- guess what I'll be dreaming about tonight!
AllisonX

5 comments:

Sue West said...

Hi Allison, what a fantastic vintage look you have created, and fabulous effect with the UTEE. I think that stuff is seriously addictive!
Sue x

Vicky said...

Oooh love this Allison. :)x

Teri said...

What a great effect that stuff has - never used it myself. Makes for a gorgeous project hun.
Hugs,
Teri x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the glossy finish! The flourish is really nice too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Dan said...

Wonderful - I especially like the rich opulent look you gave to that flourish! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week- Thank you!