Monday 3 May 2010

2 Sketches 4 You and my Whacky new Sandals


Yes , this would be the wacky new sandals that I bought- couldn't resist them
I can't walk in heels but I do adore shoes that have an ankle feature such as a strap etc so I couldn't resist these little beauties

This is the sketch at 2S4Y this week and this is my take on the sketch

Now I have no idea who to credit this image with so if you recognise it can you let me know- I got it from an image swap we did at Funky Hand but not sure if its one of the former DT it came from or not
When I stumbled upon it after doing a bit of craft room tidying I just had to use it the image is sooo striking and has those kind of follow you about eyes
Not sure that all the bling shows up because it is black but there is more bling on the corrugated card at the top
Managed to get a few of the cards done today that are needed for this week so that's a relief but still 23 orders to go!
Good night
AllisonX

10 comments:

cnelson said...

cool sandals and awesome card!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your card is cool!!

Stacey Schafer said...

love the sandals AND the card:) thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

Tip Top said...

It came from Jozza!! Fab sandals!

Laura Davis said...

What a cool card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Sylvia said...

Which I had the feet that could wear your really cool sandals! I love your card.

Enfys said...

Super card Allison, and I LOVE your new sandals.
big hugs
En xx

Maria Matter said...

Striking card Allison!
love the sandals! I'm quite the opposite! love heels, the higher the better. I stay away from ankle elements...my ankles are too fat to call attention to! lol
Hugs & Blessings!

Kim Sonksen said...

I love your take on the sketch. Fab card

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - i love unusual unique sandles like that, i dont blame you for buying them!