Thursday 3 December 2009

Charisma Cardz


The challenge this week is I'm Dreaming of Summer
so I thought I would get out the Candy Doodles CD and do a cupcake card- looks yummy enough to eat!
This challenge was set by Karen who has sadly had to leave the team and I wish her all the best but that now means we are looking for another DT member so pop over to the challenge blog and find out how you can apply
It is quite difficult to do summer when your head is in Christmas but go on and give it a go and I look forward to visiting to seeing what you come up with
AllisonX

5 comments:

Leanne said...

I lurve this creation of yours - really does look yummy!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, good enough to eat!

Jan x

Kath Stewart said...

scrummy yummy....looks good enough to eat....hugs kath xxxxx

Maria Matter said...

you make the most amazing creations Allison! This one is delish!!!

take care
Blessings, Maria

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! This is one of my favourites too! Do like the sentiment!