Thursday 6 August 2009

2 Sketches 4 You




Oh I feel awful cause I've not taken part for a few weeks with one of my favourite challenges


2 Sketches 4 You so i just had to find time this week


The butterfly I made using a heart stamp, some ribbon and a flower


The centre stamp is a Tim Holz stamp that I can't stop using at the moment

and I just love the velvety ribbon- which the photo doesn't show up to its true loveliness

The sentiment says Happy Birthday and the punches used and the stamp are by Stampin Up

I thought the paisley pattern cuttlebug embossing folder matched the paper used for the background

Mojo has been a bit missing lately but hopefully after my holidays it will return- only trouble is that's not till the end of the month!!

AllisonX

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful job on the sketch Allison!! Love that texture and pretty butterfly!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Allison!
love the embossing and butterfly! that is TH image is rather yummy!
Blessings, Maria

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous yummy card Allison and it doesn't look like your mojo's missing from where I'm sitting....hugs kath xxxxx

cnelson said...

perfectly lovely! I love the pp and the beautiful butterfly!

Unknown said...

I think your Mojo is back - this is lovely. I am a huge fan of all the black and that darling butterfly.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan