Thursday 22 January 2009

2 Sketches 4You Kazans Sketch



This is my card for Kazan's sketch this week
I used the distressed stripes and tiny bubbles cuttlebug folders, green ribbon and a loan of Sue's Martha Stewart punch and Hot Stuff embellishments
This was my second make for this challenge as the first one I did I foolishly used paper from a new download by FunkyHand that has not been released yet so of course I couldn't use it- how silly of me but it could have been worse I could have posted the card!
Such a pity cause the paper I picked is gorgeous and you are in for a real treat when it does get released
AllisonX

13 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fantastic card and it is hot stuff
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Sue said...

That is lovely!!! I shall have to buy that bubbles embossing folder. I will leave you the martha stewart punches in my will but in case i am around for awhile you can get one on ebay

lol

Sue

Leanne said...

Ooh I love this card - the wording is fantastic!!
leanne :o)
xx

Unknown said...

love the embossing - turned out fabulous. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Lea L. said...

Cute! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Aussieleigh said...

Super cute and bubbly!

Unknown said...

Adorable take on Kazan's sketch!

Mrs J said...

Allison, this is so cute! Love the embossing (of course!) and the embellies are sweet!

Hugs Mrs Jx

AUsome mom said...

How cute is this card?!! I LOVE the shoe. Great job on Kazan's sketch.

Unknown said...

So cute! Great take on Kazan's sketch!

Bev said...

Brilliant card Allison, love the sentiment
hugs Bev x

Cardmaking Galore said...

really cute card - love the letters

Peet said...

this card is so lovely, Allison!!! Great take on Kazan's sketch!