Wednesday 17 December 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge #11




This is the cuttlebug challenge this week to make a criss cross card and full instructions are on a link from the blog.
I used K & Co papers and embossed the band with the argyle folder and the insert I used the leafy branch folder which I glittered and then cut 6 butterflies from the cut and emboss folder
One black for the base, a patterned paper and then one in vellum and embossed the vellum and paper ones and then layered them up
It is a great idea for a card so please give it a go and join in the Cuttlebug fun
AllisonX

2 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great card Alison. I really enjoyed the challenge as I have not tried to make a criss cross card before. Pascale :)

Tip Top said...

Wot a good idea! Never tried this before, so time permitting, I may just do it!