Tuesday 30 December 2008

2 sketches 4You Laura's Sketch 16







This is Laura's sketch this week and after not managing to play along last week I had to make time to do this week's sketch.



For this I used alcohol inks to create my background paper and stamped a Paper Artsy stamp onto it. The shaped segments are K&Co and the hesian came courtesy of some bath bombs for Christmas and the card smells lovely too now!



I just know I will be using the hesian up on all my cards at the moment and then will have to go buy more bath bombs to get some more



Have a lovely New Year everyone



AllisonX

13 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, love the vintage look to this one! Great take on Laura's sketch! :D

Laura Davis said...

Wow this is lovely, that stamp is stunning!
Thanks for playing & Happy New Year!
Laura

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love that you repurposed some packaging on it! Clever!

Peet said...

Love it!!! Great take on Laura's sketch!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great card!

Kath Stewart said...

great card Allison for the sketch and love the shabby chic look with the hessian
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Enfys said...

Wow, an eco friendly card, a great recycling job, love that hessian. The colours on this card are great, all vintagey. Happy New Year xx

clare said...

lovely card hun..i to love the vintage look of it.
happy new year to you & your family xx hugs clare xx

p.s there's something little for you on my blog xx

Carol said...

You are so good at this shabby chic look! Love it, fab image too!

Hugs
Carol x

Jacquel said...

This is really nice! great job on the sketch!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! great stamp...HUGS...SK :)

Martha said...

Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog.
Great card, I love that vintage style. Wish you a happy new year.
Martha

Katie said...

Wow....what a GREAT take on the sketch! I love all of the fun, vintage elements you have used!

Katie