Saturday 25 October 2008

Carol's Sketch



This is my card for Carol's Sketch above- another great sketch
If you haven't joined in with this challenge before then you should- why not?what's your excuse?
Carol is my FunkyHand and Cuttlebug team mate and you can access her blog from the link at the right hand side of mine.
She runs a fortnightly challenge and there is also a fabby prize you could win.
For this sketch I used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps that I got at the SECC
The Santa is adorable and I also bought a couple of the new ones as well , which no doubt you will be seeing a lot of.
Had great fun a the SECC and bought lots of bits and bobs to keep me going and a few stamps
Also got to meet another of my FunkyHand team mates Kath who was demonstrating at the Fiskars stand.
Hope you are all having a good weekend
Weather here is absolutely terrible so I am hibernating today.
AllisonX

6 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Allison,

You're right, that Santa IS adorable! Great take on my sketch, thanks for playing along ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

cats whiskers said...

Love that santa great card
Hugs Jacqui x

Tip Top said...

Fab stamp!!!

Sue said...

love the card and the stamp, am sorry i missed the secc but have probably saved myself hundreds because i was not there!!!!!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Allison and love that stamp and how great it was to meet you at last - pity I was working
Hugs
kath
xxxx

carolann said...

Superb card I really love the colours
and image you have used WTG xxxx