Wednesday 24 September 2008

Toot Toot

There is going to be a new cuttlebug challenge site with the challenges posted on a Wednesday and guess what I am on the design team for it so come along and support your loving cuttlebug and join in the fun.In the process of getting all set up at the moment but the web address will be
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
The first challenge will be on Wed1st October so come join us
I am really excited to be part of this as I just love my cuttlebug and my FunkyHand mate Carol is also on the DT team- woohoo toot toot

AllisonX

4 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Ooo Alison, thats great news andf gongrats to you too for being on the team. Well done. Well I will definitely have to come up with some challenge cards for this one seeing as make so many cuttlebug demo samples .

Sue said...

I am so pleased for you Allison congratulations. Definately count on me to be joining in the challenges, love the cuttlebug. It has to be the most versatile craft tool that i own.

Tip Top said...

Well done!! Hmmm - lets see how long it takes me to get addicted to this challenge!!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Congrats on the DT appointment, Allison! Your cards are extremely worthy! :o)

hugs,
Chris xx