Monday 18 August 2008

Its a Wrap


The challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week is to make a card with a wrap- so I went for a vellum wrap on which I printed a stripey Funkyhand paper on to it and the sentiment is also Funkyhand

I cut shapes to piece together to make the house, a bit of doodling and attahced a couple of flowers and fibres

The vellum was attached to the card with a fascinator
Think I am needing to take a photography course as the card looks a bit squinty but it is not -honest
AllisonX

6 comments:

SueH said...

Love the cute house with the flower window and what a great idea to print your stripy paper directly onto the velum I bet it looks fab close up.

Thanks for taking part.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Brill card, Allison! :o)

Chris xx

Kathy said...

What a lovely new home card. Thanks for joining in, Allison

Caro said...

Fun card!

Tip Top said...

I love the stripy paper and I've used that one in the past too!!

Fab little funky house too!!!

Kath Stewart said...

fab card for the challenge - love that cute house
Kath
xxxxx