Sunday 27 July 2008

I'm Back






from my weeks holiday at Arran- it is a beautiful place but very quiet. If you are looking for somewhere scenic and peaceful then Arran is ideal. Lots of beaches to take the dogs on and they had a ball swimming every morning, afternoon and evening. Not many shops on Arran(I like to do a bit of shopping on holiday) but I still managed to find one that had some crafting stuff so I got a few bits and bobs- some lovely hand made papers, chipboard stickers, a pack with papers, ribbons, brads, alphabets etc and some tiny safety pins.

Lochranza in Arran is one of the most beautiful places and it has a ruined castle and deer wandering about all over the place(one tried to steal my lunch!-but I was too hungry so it never got it)

brodick also has a castle which I never realised until I had been is actually featured on a Clydesdale Bank £20 note

Here's a few holiday snaps

AllisonX

3 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Great photos, Allison! I love the Hebrides. So glad you had a nice time! :o)

Heather xx

Kath Stewart said...

Great pics Allison and I do love Arran - it's one of Scotland's jewels - great to her that you had a lovely relaxing holiday
Kath
xxxx

Tip Top said...

Welcome back!